Friday, March 19, 2010

Eureka! I've discovered ... science blogging?

Every once in a while you accidentally stumble on something interesting and beneficial, and you can't help but wonder why you had not seen it before. Because these things rarely hide, you just don't look for them.

This is what happened to me when I followed a random series of interesting links and ended up in the ScienceBlogs. Wait, what? Well, obviously, if you come to think about it, such a thing must exist. In multiple forms, even: Wiki, ResearchBlogging, InsideHigherEd, etc. Boy, do I have things to read ...

I think, I'll start with science blogging. [here, here, here, here, for starters]

Unfortunately, as is often the case with walking down these narrow and twisted paths, I no longer remember, which article or post started me down this particular road. However, I hope that the links in this story will help out someone else and I can call it even, in the grand scheme of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment